Scion: Cold War
Ceasaigh August (@HeadCeasaigh) on Twitter
- 1/1/2012 2:30AM – Finally time for this afterparty thing. Really hope Dad’s there.
- 1/1/2012 11:45PM – I am way not dressed right for this place.
- 1/1/2012 11:20PM – Okay, whiskey and coke I can handle. #TastesLikeBurntCoke
- 1/1/2012 11:08PM – That is going to take some getting used to. #TastesLikeBurning
- 1/1/2012 11:04PM – This place is so cool! I bet I can even order a drink! Whiskey, of course, in honor of my heritage.
- 1/1/2012 11:01PM – Okay, let’s see if Dad’s note can actually get me in this bar…
- 1/1/2012 9:42PM – Got a chance to show off the backwards-DDR trick. Can I feel cool for showing up a 12yo girl? Like, if she’s Asian?
- 1/1/2012 8:28PM – No gym, but that’s about as many DDR machines as I’ve ever seen in one room, so that’ll do. #GameWorks
- 1/1/2012 8:19PM – Just realized Dad didn’t actually get me a hotel room or anything, yet. Wonderful. This is REALLY not going how I expected.
- 1/1/2012 7:02PM – Skipping Dinner. They sell hot dogs with cream cheese on them. :9 Wonder if there’s a gym here to work this off.
- 1/1/2012 6:17PM – Augh. Need brain bleach. #ParentalTMI
- 1/1/2012 5:31PM – 1… 2… 4 chapters about romance with Mom. Yikes.
- 1/1/2012 5:06PM – Hey, free copy of Dad’s book. Apparently I’m in it. For some reason this makes me nervous…
- 1/1/2012 4:41PM – Well, Dad certainly has high expectations for me. High, cryptic expectations…
- 1/1/2012 4:11PM – This has to be the most epic speech about Noah’s Flood ever. Which doesn’t sound that cool, but still.
- 1/1/2012 3:27PM – So now the weird Indian guy from the airport is back. And he has an axe. I couldn’t make this
- 1/1/2012 2:12PM – Woo, finally some time to finish off Infinity Blade 2. Way too easy.
- 1/1/2012 1:37PM – And I have front row seats at his talk, and still no idea what’s going on.
- 1/1/2012 1:36PM – I finally met him. That was awesome. Scary weird awesome.
- 1/1/2012 1:21PM – So I’m registered for #WorldWaterSymposium? That’ll make it easier to find Dad. Don’t even want to think about how much this all costs…
- 1/1/2012 12:35PM – Wow, Seattle really DOES have coffee shops everywhere.
- 1/1/2012 11:53AM – The train only goes to the airport and downtown. I actually miss #MTBA