Scion: Cold War
Character Creation Survey
For best results, answer all of these questions from your character’s perspective, before your character became aware of his or her divine heritage.
Questions are deliberately based on stereotypes – if a question doesn’t make sense for your character, then answer by explaining why.
These questions should only need a sentence or two to answer. Write more if you like, but leave room for your character to develop through play!
- What is your name?
- What else do you answer to?
- Where were you born? Where did you grow up?
- What was your religious upbringing?
- Was there something you believed in as a child? When did you stop?
- Who is your mother? When is the last time you saw her?
- Who is your father? When is the last time you saw him?
- Anything else about your family you’d like me to know?
- What’s your earliest memory?
- Where do you live? Describe your home.
- What do you do for money?
- Aside from your home or a workplace, where do you spend the most time?
- What do you drive?
- Describe your mobile phone.
- What do you carry with you all the time?
- What was the outcome of your last relationship?
- What was the last TV show you watched regularly?
- How do you get your news?
For bonus points, go answer some online “what x are you?” surveys in-character. Paste the results into your answer, and include your character’s comments on whether the answer is apropos. (Bonus points are purely metaphorical, and cannot be exchanged for points on your character sheet.)